ELYSIUM BORROWED

Monthly Favorite Lilliana Devane. This glitter loving admin not only helps run the site as Headmistress, but also dedicates a lot of her time creating codes and graphics for the site as well, so it's only natural she's our member of the month.

Pop Event Calling all Hogwarts students! A New Year's Ball is currently being held in the Great Hall. The event will be open until February 5th.
Featured Site Walk it Off We love comics and all things DC and this is an RPG site dedicated to that. Oh, and yeah, they have Marvel too. Bonus!

News Update 1.5.18 While term 3 is underway, make sure to check out the most recent Daily Prophet article for the latest news.

Hufflepuff | 0   Ravenclaw | 0   Slytherin | 0  Gryffindor | 0   

Add Reply
New Poll

End Of (lumos) Term
Ashton Mcalister
 Posted: Mar 30 2017, 04:32 PM

Ash

31 YEARS OLD Ravenclaw Moderator Graduate

(46 posts)
Deputy Minister of Magic Offline

It was a long and exciting term over on Lumos as everyone did their best to complete homework and role-play their little hearts out, but as promised, we’re here to finished off the term and give one final farewell to Lumos Alliance as we move forward on Elysium. Without further ado, we would like to give a big congratulations to Hufflepuff for winning the house cup with a whopping 1012 house points! It was a close run between them and Gryffindor, but they managed to come out on top! We would also like to congratulate the top 10 bonus point earners:

Morgan Sherrell, Adelina Moreau, Claire Ellington, Faine Denton, Kiran Reese, Piper West, Levi Whitacre, Cecily Faulkner, Cheyenne Laine, and Elena Baldwin.

With that being said, we have decided to forgo the departmental and site awards due to the fact that while some people are moving their characters over, others have either chosen not to or have decided to start over with completely new characters which makes it hard to nominate people since we don’t necessarily know who’s moving over or who has name changed. Now that’s out of the way, we hope everyone has a wonderful term break and we can’t wait to see you all on May 1st for Elysium’s first official term!

--------------------
I'm bulletproof
nothing to lose, fire away, fire away. Ricochet, you take your aim, fire away, fire away. You shoot me down but I won't fall, I am titanium
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

skinned by noä of cttw & affiliates coded by shimmer of Shine

Affiliates
Amazing Resources
Vote for cookies
Do not pity the dead, pity the living...
...and above all, those who live without love
TOP "
{%link}
{%description}
{%topics}topics
{%replies}replies
{%lp-title} by {%lp-author}
"