Monthly Favorite Willa Monroe. Rocking her way into the spotlight, Miss Monroe has made quite the impression recently. Maybe it's her lovable attitude.. or maybe it's because she's the only one who seems sane lately.

Pop Event Nothing at the moment, but keep a look out!
Featured Site Gods & Monsters This AU Riddle-Era site is masterfully done with not only beautiful graphics but an engaging plot as well.

News Update 2.7.18 A new Oracle article has been mysteriously put out so make sure you give it a read

Hufflepuff | 40   Ravenclaw | 35   Slytherin | 46  Gryffindor | 110   

Add Reply
New Poll

End Of (lumos) Term
Ashton Mcalister
 Posted: Mar 30 2017, 04:32 PM

31 YEARS OLD Ravenclaw Moderator Graduate

(46 posts)
Deputy Minister of Magic Offline

It was a long and exciting term over on Lumos as everyone did their best to complete homework and role-play their little hearts out, but as promised, we’re here to finished off the term and give one final farewell to Lumos Alliance as we move forward on Elysium. Without further ado, we would like to give a big congratulations to Hufflepuff for winning the house cup with a whopping 1012 house points! It was a close run between them and Gryffindor, but they managed to come out on top! We would also like to congratulate the top 10 bonus point earners:

Morgan Sherrell, Adelina Moreau, Claire Ellington, Faine Denton, Kiran Reese, Piper West, Levi Whitacre, Cecily Faulkner, Cheyenne Laine, and Elena Baldwin.

With that being said, we have decided to forgo the departmental and site awards due to the fact that while some people are moving their characters over, others have either chosen not to or have decided to start over with completely new characters which makes it hard to nominate people since we don’t necessarily know who’s moving over or who has name changed. Now that’s out of the way, we hope everyone has a wonderful term break and we can’t wait to see you all on May 1st for Elysium’s first official term!

I'm bulletproof
nothing to lose, fire away, fire away. Ricochet, you take your aim, fire away, fire away. You shoot me down but I won't fall, I am titanium
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

skinned by noä of cttw & affiliates coded by shimmer of Shine

Amazing Resources
Vote for cookies
Do not pity the dead, pity the living...
...and above all, those who live without love