ELYSIUM BORROWED

Monthly Favorite Lilliana Devane. This glitter loving admin not only helps run the site as Headmistress, but also dedicates a lot of her time creating codes and graphics for the site as well, so it's only natural she's our member of the month.

Pop Event Calling all Hogwarts students! A New Year's Ball is currently being held in the Great Hall. The event will be open until February 5th.
Featured Site Walk it Off We love comics and all things DC and this is an RPG site dedicated to that. Oh, and yeah, they have Marvel too. Bonus!

News Update 1.5.18 While term 3 is underway, make sure to check out the most recent Daily Prophet article for the latest news.

Hufflepuff | 0   Ravenclaw | 0   Slytherin | 0  Gryffindor | 0   

Closed
New Poll

Elysium Timeline
Ashton Mcalister
 Posted: Mar 14 2017, 09:26 PM

Ash

31 YEARS OLD Ravenclaw Moderator Graduate

(46 posts)
Deputy Minister of Magic Offline

Elysium Timeline

OUT OF CHARACTER ▾
05/01/17
The very first term of Elysium starts.
05/05/17
Quidditch starts once more.
05/21/17
Elysium creates it’s first magical being that is not a witch or wizard.
05/27/17
Wil Anon is hired as a moderator.
07/11/17
Matt Greenspark is hired as a moderator.
07/16/17
Elysium becomes a mature site.
03/29/17
Magic starts to have undesirable results after Theron activated the leylines.
04/01/17
Gregory James is appointed Minister of Magic to the dismay of some due to his background with the dark arts.
04/03/17
Lilliana Devane’s eldest child is rushed to St. Mungo’s after trying to use the Floo Network and ending up in the Honduran jungle.
05/25/17
Several criminals are found dead by authorities. People to start wondering if it was an attack by werewolves or vampires.
06/13/17
Ashton Mcalister is appointed Deputy Minister. Brynlee Silversmit becomes Deputy Headmistress.
06/24/17
Wizarding folk bust out of muggle police station. An investigation into breaking the statue of secrecy is conducted.
07/03/2017
Janessa Rivera is fired from Hogwarts for involvement in attacking another professor.
07/06/2017
A new Head Obliviator is chosen after the Battle of Hogwarts tragedy takes it’s toll and forces the former to step down.
07/12/2017
Rumors are abound of a young child being murdered by a vampire. Any trace of the vampire in question, however, has gone cold.
07/18/2017
Hogwarts student Nikolas Eldridge is accidentally killed by the Devane kids. Both boys are taken in for questioning and await trial.
▴ IN CHARACTER

--------------------
I'm bulletproof
nothing to lose, fire away, fire away. Ricochet, you take your aim, fire away, fire away. You shoot me down but I won't fall, I am titanium
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Closed
New Poll

skinned by noä of cttw & affiliates coded by shimmer of Shine

Affiliates
Amazing Resources
Vote for cookies
Do not pity the dead, pity the living...
...and above all, those who live without love
TOP "
{%link}
{%description}
{%topics}topics
{%replies}replies
{%lp-title} by {%lp-author}
"