Join the party at Hogsmeade. Don't forget to read this first: Clicky!

Top Sites (Vote for Us!)
Unbound Topsites - A Video Game RP Listing

Add Reply
New Poll

April Roleplay Of The Month (2017)
May 14 2017, 05:22 PM

We see some new and old faces in this month's winner! Speaking of faces, it looks like Kate Bromley, a gothabilly hufflepuff is being mistaken for a ghost by the ever infamous Ezra Seeley. I Ain't Afraid Of No Ghost tells quite the tale and most likely will leave Kate wondering if she needs to start wearing less makeup. Or perhaps she'll use it to her advantage to troll the poor ghostly boy.

Lights, camera… SNAKE?! When Vincent James snags a portkey the magic goes haywire and he gets a lot more than he bargained for. After being saved by Paige Holland, the boy’s luck actually seems to go from bad to worse, and the sassy Curse Breaker is forced to choose between getting paid and being on the new Minister’s bad side. Find out wha happens to the unfortunate pair in Wild Ones this month’s first runner up.

Last but not least, in our second runner up it seems that Nicholas Wildes has taken it upon himself to find a way into Riordan's shop. Being that the two of them are still trying to get familar with each other's presence topped with the fact that the shop is located in a questionable part of Knockturn, of course Riordan can't help but wonder why Nick would even seek him out to start with. Make sure to read Broken Home if you'd like to find out what the Hufflepuff's true motives are!

--------------------
I'm bulletproof
nothing to lose, fire away, fire away. Ricochet, you take your aim, fire away, fire away. You shoot me down but I won't fall, I am titanium

Deputy Minister of Magic ✘ 45 posts ✘ Moderator ✘
Male ✘ 31 Years Old ✘ Ravenclaw ✘ Graduate ✘ Offline
Link | | Quote | |
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Skinned by Thisbe of the RPG-Directory

Push Sidebar by MERC of Merc does Cookies.
Tooltips by MALIHU.
Pop out PM by BLACK @ Code

Affiliates & Resources

RPG-D

Werld of Pwnage
Admin ★ | Mods ☆