ELYSIUM BORROWED

Monthly Favorite Brynlee Silversmit. Not only has this staff member dedicated a lot of her time to helping run things behind the scenes, but she's also been seen roleplaying around the site as well so congrats on making this month's member of the month!

Pop Event None at the moment
Featured Site Sword & Crown is a RPG fitting for those interested in medieval times. Not only is it based around that era but it is an original fantasy world.

News Update 09.01.17 Term 2 has officially started so get to earning those points!

Hufflepuff | 20   Ravenclaw | 15    Slytherin | 15  Gryffindor | 29   

Add Reply
New Poll

Introductions
Lilliana Devane
 Posted: Mar 18 2017, 03:09 PM

Lillipop

38 YEARS OLD Hufflepuff Admin 215 POSTS
♰ Headmistress Offline

Welcome to the Out of Character Lounge!

This is the place for all sorts of mischief and fun between members where you don't have to be in character. Just be yourself! To start things off, this is the thread you can use to introduce yourself to other members. Unsure of what to write here? No worries. I'll start you off.

I'm Lilli, and I have a real name but most people just call me Lill anyways so it doesn't matter much on here. I'm currently the Headmistress and one of the admin on site. I'm a Hufflepoof and very friendly - like seriously. Most of my time spent on here will most likely be dedicated to coating everyone in glitter, especially Greg.

Before we created Elysium (for those of you that are new), staff came from Lumos Alliance. I was on there for three years as staff and spent a lot of my time writing and plotting. I originally was a Ravenclaw, and as such I had been a Prefect, Professor, Head of House, Deputy and then made it to Headmistress. Things I enjoy outside of writing would be graphics, coding, Game of Thrones, Guild Wars 2 (thanks Ashton), and other various video games. Bring this kind off stuff up and you'll probably have me rambling to you all night long.

Now, I think that's enough about me. What about all you beautiful peoples?

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Adelina Moreau
 Posted: Mar 20 2017, 09:58 PM

Ade, Lina & Moreau

15 YEARS OLD Hufflepuff Member 59 POSTS
Seer ♰ Offline

Hola Everyone!!

Where do I even begin? I am completely useless at talking I am more of a creative writer more than anything but here we go..

My name is Jessica and I play Adelina Moreau here on Elysium. Like Lilli mentioned in her post, I have also come from a wonderful site named Lumos Alliance (RIP) where I was one of the prefects of the brilliant house of Hufflepuff. Here on Elysium I have carried over my duty as prefect.

In real life I am 25 years old and living in the USA with my boyfriend Lee while I study a degree in Forensic Psychology at College. Together we have two cats, two birds and a dog and I also work full-time as a waitress. So even though I have a busy schedule if you ever need anything don't hesitate to send me an owl and I would be happy to help you when available.

Anyway, I look forward to meeting all of you beautiful people whether new or returning.

All The Best.

- Jess/Ade

--------------------
PM
^
Ramona King
 Posted: Mar 21 2017, 03:00 AM

Mona

19 YEARS OLD Hufflepuff Member 21 POSTS
Werewolf ♰ Innkeeper Offline

YOOOO, what's goin' on, call me Meg.

i'm one of the old staffers Lil' was talking about and on here, and that's why I'm called Meg. That, and it's my real name too, so yay. I'm kinda not great at coding or graphics, but I'm slowly learning dohtml and my writing style has a signature snark to each and every one of my characters. And I have a lot, let me tell you. I have a habit of sharing waaaayyy too much information. Like, if you asked, I'd share with you the quality of my last shit. But only if you asked. You weirdo. Anyway, on the site, I'm also the person you call when you want to hook up your sick-ass characters with an equally sick-ass career.

Back on Lumos Alliance, I was kinda floating around, but as Meghan Frisk (RIP), I had been on the site for four long (lol) years up until its move to jcink. As Meg, I held the positions of Ravenclaw Prefect, Ravenclaw Quidditch Captain, Head Girl and Slytherin Prefect and as my previous professor account, Finnigan Cross, I held the positions of Potions Master and Head of Gryffindor. So yeah, I've been around. Here, I'm still a bit of a floater, like if you sneezed too hard and you started seeing that sparkly shit. That's kinda what I am to the site, but important. Let's be friends, I'm a riot <3

Edit: Oh, and I guess I should tell you that I'm a sassy 19 year old ball of sarcasm and crass humor with the GREATEST ass on earth and I graduate from med school in April. From there, I'm expected to either take it one step up and become a nurse or just go for the whole shebang and get that MD.
PM
^
Thomas Lynch
 Posted: Mar 30 2017, 09:02 AM

Lynch

25 YEARS OLD Slytherin Member 7 POSTS
♰ Magizoologist Offline

Hello to all of you firstly.

Secondly, I've been gone for some time from Lumos and started here recently. Back in the day I was in Slytherin for a time. Became a Prefect for a term and then applied for Proffessor and snagged up on Herbology (even though I was more about Care of Magical Creatures lol)
I was in a car accident shortly there after and was required to take a LONG break and get back to every day life. It was a process and if you have questions I will surely answer them.

As far as experience goes and interests I suppose. I've written a lot of roleplay before. Started young I suppose. And I've been writing on my own a bit here and there since I was a teenager. Interest wise. I typically can be found watching something on Netflix or Game of Thrones when the current season is on. (I've read the books and I will go on and on about the differences if you let me) and I'm also a gamer I suppose, although not as much as I once was. But from time to time I'll delve into a world unknown.

Writing style? Meh I just go with the flow and prefer quality over quantity. So if you're seeing the mysterious Magizoologist around and want to dive in, do it. If you want to discuss ideas or plots feel free to message me. And let's get this ball rolling!

Well wishes to you all!
PM
^
Ashton Mcalister
 Posted: Mar 30 2017, 03:47 PM

Ash

31 YEARS OLD Ravenclaw Moderator 45 POSTS
♰ Deputy Minister of Magic Offline

Well, My name is Melinda (I prefer Mel) but most people know me as Bryn or Brynlee. I've been around for 6 years with various titles and have held a number of student staff and staff positions over the years.. For the most part, whenever I'm not on site I can be found watching netflix ior youtube or playing games (WoW and Guild Wars 2 are my main computer ones while I'm a total sucker for final fantasy games on the console). I'm pretty much know for being the cupcake queen and for constantly baking.

As I like to say: video games, netflix, bands, and stupid jokes. that pretty much sums me up lol.

--------------------
I'm bulletproof
nothing to lose, fire away, fire away. Ricochet, you take your aim, fire away, fire away. You shoot me down but I won't fall, I am titanium
PM
^
Lilliana Devane
 Posted: Mar 30 2017, 03:49 PM

Lillipop

38 YEARS OLD Hufflepuff Admin 215 POSTS
♰ Headmistress Offline

And guilding with me yo :F

Well that one time. OUR SYLVARI ARE WAITING! -flees-

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Andromeda Merricks
 Posted: Apr 5 2017, 10:27 PM

Andy

18 YEARS OLD Ravenclaw Member 12 POSTS
♰ Musician Offline

Hello everyone! I'm Alex (she/her pronouns, please!) and I was Rose Blythe & Elizabeth Reynell on LA for about two years, though truly, I wasn't too active, not nearly as active as I should have been! However, I really love the writing centric and freedom Elysium gives us, and I plan to get into it as much as I'm able! Andy is a totally new character and I can't wait to play her!

Out of character, I'm not all that interesting, honestly. I'm 14 years old and like books, Netflix, the stars, musical theater, procrastinating in various ways just because I can, and of course, I'm obsessed with writing! I can't wait to further explore this site!

--------------------
user posted image---user posted image---user posted image---
PM
^
Theodore Crestfellowe
 Posted: May 5 2017, 07:54 PM

Theo

11 YEARS OLD Ravenclaw Member 10 POSTS

Hello again! It's been a while since I've been with you lovely people, and new faces, it would seem. I was actually surprised to find out the news about LA, but this new change seems to be working quite nicely. You may call me Theo, as it is a screen-name I've used so frequently in some form or another, that I might as well be called that. However, you may or may not recognize the name I went under while at LA: Luke Sankho. Who knows? I may just bring him back after a while getting my bearings here.

Hm, what do I want to say about myself. I suppose "geek" is the best moniker for me, as I seem to fit most of the stereotype. I was a "bookworm Ravenclaw" when I was in school. I am a casual gamer who enjoys anything with a fantasy or sci-fi twist (that spell I created a while back? I based that on something in my other passion: Magic the Gathering). Oh, and I am a total nerd about world mythology.

What else... Oh, yes! Writing as always been my greatest passion, and I've been doing it since I could hold a pencil. I'm never without a notebook or two in my possession, and I look for various creative outlets for this passion. I think that's it, so look forward to RPing, and chatting with you all.

Theo

--------------------
PM
^
Serendipity Collins
 Posted: May 30 2017, 10:39 PM

Seren

17 YEARS OLD Slytherin Member 7 POSTS

Hi guys! ^(^^)^

I'm new to this site. Wil talked about it very highly and just recently invited me now that both of us actually have free time. I have decided to play Serendipity, my first Slytherin character!

My name is Brooke and I'm 19 years old. Though, I will be 20 on July 1st (RIP my teenage years)!

I have been roleplaying on forums for the last 12 years, so I consider myself an advanced literature writer! I also cosplay, LARP, draw, plan Nerf events, and go to school studying Public Relations. I'm currently considering adding on the Data Analysis and Video Game Design minors!

I am anime weeb trash... In an ironic sense, considering I'm not the type of weeb who tries to be Japanese. I'm really into anime/manga, Blizzard Games/Lores, web comics (mostly Ava's Demon), and superheroes.. I have a lot more about me but it would take forever to list out sooooo. <3

I'm so excited to be roleplaying with all of you! This is my first time playing a Slytherin, so I hope I do the house proud... Considering I'm a Hufflepuff in real life! XP

--------------------
"A child named Serendipity may not feel lucky."

user posted image
PMEmail
^
Gwenevere Finnigan
 Posted: Jun 11 2017, 09:27 PM

Gwen

15 YEARS OLD Member 1 POSTS

Hello lovely people! If you were on Lumos Alliance before, then you already know who I am. http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/wink.gif I was a member of that site for many years and have lots of fun memories of it!

I was a Hufflepuff on LA like I am here/in real life. During my time on LA, I was a Quidditch Captain, Divinations professor, Head of House, and professional Quidditch player. I had been quite inactive the past couple of years, partly because I had no laptop and partly because work keeps me busy!

In real life, my name is Brittany. I'm in my late 20's, and I'm a registered nurse on a cardiac unit. I work full time, 12-hour shifts. And I LOVE my job! When I'm not working, I like to spend time at home with my dog and 2 cats, watch TV, read, or go spend time with my sisters and niece.

I'm sad that LA is no more, but glad it can continue in a way through this site! I'm also glad to have a laptop again (finally) so I can spend time with you all.

Now, since I'm still trying to figure out how to navigate this site, I need to find a sig shop somewhere. My profile looks bare without one.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
JaJuan Ortiz
 Posted: Sep 30 2017, 02:47 PM

Juan

19 YEARS OLD Wampus Alumnus Member 1 POSTS

Hello all here on Elysium I'm new I well be playing Jajuan ortiz(Juan)

In real life my name eli. From the U.S. working on going to school for computer science and software development and if all goes well graphic design but I'm glad to be part of this amazing experience
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

skinned by noä of cttw & affiliates coded by shimmer of Shine

Affiliates
Amazing Resources
Vote for cookies
Do not pity the dead, pity the living...
...and above all, those who live without love