ELYSIUM BORROWED

Monthly Favorite Lilliana Devane. This glitter loving admin not only helps run the site as Headmistress, but also dedicates a lot of her time creating codes and graphics for the site as well, so it's only natural she's our member of the month.

Pop Event Calling all Hogwarts students! A New Year's Ball is currently being held in the Great Hall. The event will be open until February 5th.
Featured Site Walk it Off We love comics and all things DC and this is an RPG site dedicated to that. Oh, and yeah, they have Marvel too. Bonus!

News Update 1.5.18 While term 3 is underway, make sure to check out the most recent Daily Prophet article for the latest news.

Hufflepuff | 0   Ravenclaw | 0   Slytherin | 0  Gryffindor | 0   

Add Reply
New Poll

The First Of His Kind, not really but, ay. Vrark's plotter!
Vrark Ahnarm
 Posted: May 21 2017, 05:08 PM

Vrark

?? YEARS OLD Goblin Special Member Homeschooled

(0 posts)
Three Broomsticks Owner Offline

Vrark Ahnarm- Unknown Age - Goblin
Vrark is a quiet, yet curious goblin, who managed to buy the Three Broomsticks out from under Madame Rosmerta a few years prior when the inn began to slowly fall into debt. For the most part he manages to keep himself locked away in his office rather than out socializing with the folks that come through. He's rather finicky and unless there's a reason for him to interact with someone he'd rather not waste his time when he could use it to make more money.

It's a commonly known fact that many Goblins have grown to resent wizarding folks because of the differences and treatment of this race. Vrark doesn't really care much for humans, especially wand carriers but if he can make money then it doesn't really matter much who you are. Though, he has a habit of scolding those around him - especially the ones who manage to mispronounce his name.

To actually have a prospering business, the Goblin hired several people to work the front Inn and keep customers relatively preoccupied, mostly with gossip. He'd prefer they be the chatty type so that they can keep folks around and interested in being there. He's meticulous and doesn't like the idea of mistakes being made, either.

That defining trait may be the reason why he adopted a boarhound. Zar, a rather large and unsightly dog, guards the front entrance to the inn. The hound is more so a show of force so that no one thinks they can get one over on a tiny little goblin. Vrark can occasionally being seen leaving his office to hand feed Zar raw meat. It is perhaps one of the only beings that he can actually stand aside from himself.

No one really knows much about him, however, they note that he may be going under a fake alias - rumors are abound that he was a part of some sort of criminal gig that went south and that's why he bought the Inn; as a cover up. It's fairly uncommon for Goblins to give a real surname so those that are told of his tend to become curious about where he came from. Yet, Vrark ignores these accusations and refuses to come out with anything about himself. It's not worth it to him to tell others about his past as it's not a prosperous conversation.
❤ THANKS MAL ❤
PMEmail
^
Jesse Crowell
 Posted: May 21 2017, 06:32 PM

Jay

18 YEARS OLD Hufflepuff Member Drop Out

(9 posts)
Waiter Offline

Well my charrie is a waiter and I wouldn't mind for plot if Jesse worked for Vrarks. He's a bit on the "I don't care" side and isn't exactly sociable but he needs a job so he'd pretty much do whatever asked of him.
PMEmail
^
Vrark Ahnarm
 Posted: May 21 2017, 07:13 PM

Vrark

(0 posts)

Fine, fine. He'll do alright as long as he keeps himself in line. Vrark's very strict on how his staff should behave.
PMEmail
^
Wil Anon
 Posted: May 31 2017, 03:05 PM

Warren Peace

21 YEARS OLD Slytherin Conscript Expelled

(18 posts)
MetamorphmagusArsonist for Hire Offline

How does one go about having a meeting with Vrark? With those rumors flying around, Wil's going want to talk to him. Networking is very important amongst us criminals.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Vrark Ahnarm
 Posted: Jun 2 2017, 11:46 AM

Vrark

(0 posts)

Perhaps we should discuss what common interests we have, Mr. Anon. It's doubtful you'll have something that may pique my curiosity, however, I'm open to suggestions at the very least.
PMEmail
^
Matt Greenspark
 Posted: Jul 30 2017, 02:45 PM

Sir Sparklebutt

21 YEARS OLD Slytherin Moderator Graduate

(84 posts)
WerewolfBad Doggie Offline

GreenSpark. I'm a former worker at Three Broomsticks before you bought the damn place. I'm not returning to work but to collect what's mine. Plot? I have one open for discussion. Debut?

--------------------
"

Slytherin For the Win ~ Credit to Lilliana Devane ~
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

skinned by noä of cttw & affiliates coded by shimmer of Shine

Affiliates
Amazing Resources
Vote for cookies
Do not pity the dead, pity the living...
...and above all, those who live without love
TOP "
{%link}
{%description}
{%topics}topics
{%replies}replies
{%lp-title} by {%lp-author}
"