ELYSIUM BORROWED

Monthly Favorite Lilliana Devane. This glitter loving admin not only helps run the site as Headmistress, but also dedicates a lot of her time creating codes and graphics for the site as well, so it's only natural she's our member of the month.

Pop Event Calling all Hogwarts students! A New Year's Ball is currently being held in the Great Hall. The event will be open until February 5th.
Featured Site Walk it Off We love comics and all things DC and this is an RPG site dedicated to that. Oh, and yeah, they have Marvel too. Bonus!

News Update 1.5.18 While term 3 is underway, make sure to check out the most recent Daily Prophet article for the latest news.

Hufflepuff | 0   Ravenclaw | 0   Slytherin | 0  Gryffindor | 0   

Add Reply
New Poll

Anything But Ordinary, Marisol's plotter
Marisol Blackwater
 Posted: Jun 2 2017, 05:09 PM

Mari

16 YEARS OLD Hufflepuff Member Fifth Year

(56 posts)

user posted image

MARISOL ISABELLE BLACKWATER
NICKNAMES: Mari
BLOOD: Muggle born
PLACE OF BIRTH: Aberdeenshire, Scotland
HAIR: Brown
EYES: Hazel
HEIGHT: 5’ 8”
COMPLEXION: Light tan, freckles
SCHOOLING: 5th Year
WAND: 10 ½”, Laurel, Dragon Heartstring
FAMILY: Adoptive mother, and younger adoptive sister
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: single
FRIENDS: Skya Terell , Charlotte Baker
ENEMIES:
LIKES: Sun, sea, sand, surfing, open fields, home-cooked meals, music, campfires
DISLIKES: Urban sprawl, broccoli, repetition and routine, broken promises, being alone
FEARS: Confined spaces, flying (on aeroplanes), blood
MEDICAL CONDITIONS: Peanut allergy

PERSONALITY:
Marisol is an outdoorsy girl who loves having the sun on her skin and the salt spray of the sea on her face. She always likes to be on the move and surrounded by other people even though she can sometimes be socially awkward around people she isn’t already very close to.

HISTORY:
Marisol’s mother adopted her as an infant because she thought the name had something to do with ‘sea and sun’. It's actually a combination of the pet forms of Maria and Soledad, which mean ‘sorrow’ and ‘loneliness’. Mari loves all things sand and surf, and her dislike for being alone.

Her’s was a closed adoption, so Mari knows little about her birth parents except that they were muggles. Her adoptive parents couldn’t have children of her own so they adopted Marisol, and then her younger adopted sister a few years later. Life was going well for the little witch until her dad was made redundant. He was drunk at the wheel of the car one night and crashed it with the whole family in it. Marisol’s magic allowed her to escape without a scratch but her family would be changed forever. Her dad died later that night, her mother lost a lot of blood but recovered, and her sister who had been in the back on the driver’s side had a crush injury that left her paralysed from the waist down. It was a tough timer, but her mother managed to pull through and her sister is a beautiful little sassy girl that Marisol wouldn’t trade for the world.

When she got her Hogwarts letter many years later, Mari’s mother nearly didn’t allow her to go. The family was tightly knit and her mother wanted to keep her daughter close by. Mari agreed to go to a non-magic school, and eventually her mother realised how much Mari would be sacrificing to stay at home.

(I play Emilie Heron so if you are interested in plotting with either character you can contact me PMing me on either account.
PM
^
Skya Terell
 Posted: Jun 3 2017, 10:17 AM

Sky

15 YEARS OLD Slytherin Member Fifth Year

(32 posts)

Oh oh oh! Skya loves the sea very much too as she spent half her life in Hawaii! She's also outgoing and would never break a promise, I can actually see them becoming besties. ^.^

--------------------
user posted image
Thank you so much for this beautiful siggie
Lilli!
PMEmail
^
Marisol Blackwater
 Posted: Jun 4 2017, 07:57 AM

Mari

(56 posts)

That sounds great! I'll put Marisol down a year so they are in the same year and try to think of a few things they could do. http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/happy.gif
PM
^
Skya Terell
 Posted: Jun 4 2017, 09:20 AM

Sky

15 YEARS OLD Slytherin Member Fifth Year

(32 posts)

Yay! <3

--------------------
user posted image
Thank you so much for this beautiful siggie
Lilli!
PMEmail
^
Charlotte Baker
 Posted: Jun 4 2017, 07:05 PM

Charlie

17 YEARS OLD Hufflepufff Member Sixth Year

(41 posts)
None Offline

A younger Huffie who enjoys sports and the outdoors? I think we could come up with something. Charlie is a bit of a tomboy who loves running, flying and all things mechanical. I just put up a plotter if you want to take a look. We can work something out from there.
PM
^
Marisol Blackwater
 Posted: Jun 5 2017, 07:54 AM

Mari

(56 posts)

I'll PM you both in just a moment
PM
^
Tiberius Malachi Winterley
 Posted: Jun 20 2017, 04:37 AM

Ty

16 YEARS OLD Slytherin Prefect Fifth Year

(41 posts)
Prefect Offline

Ty and Marisol appear to be almost completely opposite in their outlook on life and personality. He's a compulsive liar who doesn't get noticed much by others and and tends to spend most of his time alone. The two of them could possibly start to bond over being socially awkward, and in the future they could start to dislike each other because their personality clashes.

PM me if you're interested in writing together.
PM
^
Kate Bromley
 Posted: Nov 25 2017, 10:14 PM

Kat

16 YEARS OLD Hufflepuff Member Sixth Year

(8 posts)

I'd be interested in doing something. Kate isn't so much socially awkward as she is a loner. She just doesn't normally tend to hang around people and the only friend she has right now is Amara. She's kind of a fresh slate in terms of plotting since I haven't written her much just yet. I'd be up for plotting these two, though it doesn't necessarily have to be as friends. http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/tongue.gif
PMEmail
^
Marisol Blackwater
 Posted: Nov 28 2017, 11:47 AM

Mari

(56 posts)

I’m busy at the moment so replies might not be very fast but if you don’t mind that I’d like to write with you! Marisol has just pushed away the few friends she has except for Ty and one of her plots will make the situation worse so she could do with having people to interact with even if they’re not friends. What did you have in mind?
PM
^
Kate Bromley
 Posted: Nov 28 2017, 08:30 PM

Kat

16 YEARS OLD Hufflepuff Member Sixth Year

(8 posts)

I don't really know what's going on with Kate at the moment. She's got quite a few family issues, social anxiety and generally keeps to herself. That's the baseline of her plot. It kind of seems like she and Marisol would be similar in that sense but for how they react together I'm not really sure. Perhaps we can talk over PM and figure out what's needed for both of them?
PMEmail
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

skinned by noä of cttw & affiliates coded by shimmer of Shine

Affiliates
Amazing Resources
Vote for cookies
Do not pity the dead, pity the living...
...and above all, those who live without love
TOP "
{%link}
{%description}
{%topics}topics
{%replies}replies
{%lp-title} by {%lp-author}
"