|Printable Version of Topic
Click here to view this topic in its original format
|Elysium Borrowed > Bulletin Board > Cbox Rules|
|Posted by: Gregory James Jun 3 2017, 05:08 PM|
1. Firstly, anything posted to Elysium Borrowed must comply with the http://elbd.jcink.net/index.php?act=Pages&pid=5. This includes chatting in the cBox.
2. Be respectful. Characters written in role-plays may be bigoted and prejudiced. However, we don’t allow hate and disrespect out of character (OOC) towards our members, and that kind of behaviour will not be tolerated in the cBox. We understand that people will have differences of opinion and not everybody on here will like each other, but that doesn’t give anybody the right to be rude or mock others.
3. We want to create a safe community where everyone feels welcome. With that in mind, we ask that you don’t post sensitive or potentially triggering material in the cBox.
4. Embrace the weirdness. You are all encouraged to be utterly ridiculous to your heart’s content. However, people can misconstrue what was supposed to be a joke or sarcasm when it’s typed out, so we do ask that you think about how your message might come across to other people before you post anything in the cBox.
5. Excessive swearing in the cBox is not permitted.
6. If you feel you have been mistreated in the cBox, see a violation of the rules, or are upset by something you have read, please alert a member of staff immediately, and do not try to deal with it in the cBox.
7. Please don’t post advertisements in the cBox. We have a forum dedicated to advertising external boards.