Join the party at Hogsmeade. Don't forget to read this first: Clicky!

Top Sites (Vote for Us!)
Unbound Topsites - A Video Game RP Listing

Add Reply
New Poll

Weightless
Mar 29 2017, 09:40 PM

Paige A. Holland
PAIGE ALEXANDRIA

but I wonder, where were you when I was at my worst down on my knees and you said you had my back so I wonder where were you all the roads you took came back to me so I'm following the map that leads to you
Growing up wasn't entirely easy for this blonde. Well, maybe living a life of luxury isn't so bad but Paige never saw it that way. Being a proper lady just wasn't her style and she always lacked the patience it took to really play that role. Instead she liked adventure, toughing it out and pushing herself past her limits. It's what lead her to becoming a Curse-Breaker in the first place.

At a very young age her parents oversaw her needs and took care of whatever the girl wanted but were always very strict on what was expected. It lead to Paige eventually reaching an age where she grew tired of the mundane rituals of always trying to be prim and proper. Her personality never did fit into the house she was sorted into though. As a Slytherin she sometimes felt as if people expected her to be ruthless or conniving but rather the girl went through school ignoring most folks and only putting her nose to the grindstone.

She knew her career goals by the time that she was sixteen and aimed for the best scores she could possibly get, exclusively dating her notebook and not having relationships outside of classes, or in for that matter. Paige was always very independent and didn't much like the idea of having to work with people. She still doesn't and that's probably clear by the fact that she has few friends and rarely ever a partner on jobs.

The only beings she associates with now are Goblins, though they don't much like her witty banter and much prefer her being straight and to the point when bringing back loot. Doesn't stop her from doing so, and her sharp tongue has often lead to a few disputes among the picky little critters. By the way, never ask a Goblin if their shortcomings are the reason for needing so much treasure.
© Jazmine

--------------------
user posted image

Curse Breaker ✘ 14 posts ✘ Member ✘
Female ✘ 21 Years Old ✘ Slytherin ✘ Graduate ✘ Offline
Link | | Quote | |
Apr 10 2017, 11:43 PM

Bust me out of Hogwarts for a night please. We can be friends

--------------------
user posted image
made by Ashton

Caretaker ✘ 38 posts ✘ Member ✘ Vampire
Female ✘ 20 Years Old ✘ Hufflepuff ✘ Graduate ✘ Offline
Link | | Quote | |
May 3 2017, 11:36 AM

Just now seeing this <.<;;

Just tell me when D:

--------------------
user posted image

Link | | Quote | |
May 30 2017, 07:52 AM

Hey! So, both Cassie and Paige come from similar backgrounds and decided to give up the luxury lifestyle, so they have alot in common in that area. Also, if they ran in the same social circles when they were younger, we could plot them maybe meeting up with one another randomly by happenstance, and sort of decide to catch up. Sorry, my brain's mush from exhaustion right now so that's all I can think of. Anyways, let me know what you think!

--------------------
user posted image

Charms Professor ✘ 16 posts ✘ Staff ✘
female ✘ 21 Years Old ✘ Ravenclaw ✘ Graduate ✘ Offline
Link | | Quote | |
Jun 17 2017, 02:32 PM

Oh! I like that idea. Considering they're the same age they probably could have been friends back in school. I can imagine Paige being extremely excited to see someone she knows, if Cassie can deal with Paige rambling about ghost stories and exaggerated adventures xD

--------------------
user posted image

Link | | Quote | |
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Skinned by Thisbe of the RPG-Directory

Push Sidebar by MERC of Merc does Cookies.
Tooltips by MALIHU.
Pop out PM by BLACK @ Code

Affiliates & Resources

RPG-D

Werld of Pwnage
Admin ★ | Mods ☆