Monthly Favorite Willa Monroe. Rocking her way into the spotlight, Miss Monroe has made quite the impression recently. Maybe it's her lovable attitude.. or maybe it's because she's the only one who seems sane lately.

Pop Event Nothing at the moment, but keep a look out!
Featured Site Gods & Monsters This AU Riddle-Era site is masterfully done with not only beautiful graphics but an engaging plot as well.

News Update 3.20.18 The achievement board has finally been released and you can read about it here before making claims!

Hufflepuff | 40   Ravenclaw | 35   Slytherin | 46  Gryffindor | 110   

Add Reply
New Poll

Take Her To The Moon
Willa Monroe
 Posted: Jan 26 2018, 01:28 PM

17 YEARS OLD Hufflepuff Member Seventh Year

(7 posts)

Willa Monroe

I’ll be your optimistic black hole
Coming from a family that’s full of the artistic types, it’s no surprise that Willa herself is an aspiring artist, though her interest likes in music rather than things such as drawing or painting. Though a lot of people tend to see artists as more quiet and reserved, Willa is the complete opposite of this as she’s very outspoken and sometimes pretty straight forward without thinking about it. Not one to take herself too seriously for the most part, those that know her know that the girl has quite the humor and enjoys goofing around, just be careful for if you offend her she likes to hold grudges and you may just find yourself the topic of one of her songs, but don't worry, this pop punk princess never actually names people in any of them.
  • 17 years old
  • Heterosexual
  • Hufflepuff
  • Goofy
  • Laid-back
  • Blunt
  • Passionate
  • Crude
Maia Williams
 Posted: Feb 6 2018, 10:58 AM

16 YEARS OLD Ravenclaw Quidditch Captain Sixth Year

(22 posts)
Werewolf Offline

I think I might have an idea for these two so I'll owl you soon http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/smile.gif

user posted image
Set made by carolusabe
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

skinned by noä of cttw & affiliates coded by shimmer of Shine

Amazing Resources
Vote for cookies
Do not pity the dead, pity the living...
...and above all, those who live without love