ELYSIUM BORROWED

Monthly Favorite Lilliana Devane. This glitter loving admin not only helps run the site as Headmistress, but also dedicates a lot of her time creating codes and graphics for the site as well, so it's only natural she's our member of the month.

Pop Event Calling all Hogwarts students! A New Year's Ball is currently being held in the Great Hall. The event will be open until February 5th.
Featured Site Walk it Off We love comics and all things DC and this is an RPG site dedicated to that. Oh, and yeah, they have Marvel too. Bonus!

News Update 1.5.18 While term 3 is underway, make sure to check out the most recent Daily Prophet article for the latest news.

Hufflepuff | 0   Ravenclaw | 0   Slytherin | 0  Gryffindor | 0   

Add Reply
New Poll

Career Applicaton
Ramona King
 Posted: Mar 9 2017, 02:36 PM

Mona

19 YEARS OLD Hufflepuff Member Graduate

(21 posts)
WerewolfInnkeeper Offline

Career Application

So you want to be a functioning member of society, do ya? Here on Elysium Borrowed, trust me when I say we offer a ton of different careers for most, if not all, people of different shapes, sizes and cultures. Because of our inclusion of muggles and squibs, both real-life and pre-existing wizard occupations are available. But not so fast! Before you start writing away on this application, you might want to check out the Careers page.

You can quit your job at any time if you find that it's not working out for you, but that forum exists to make sure it's something you want your character to do, especially if it's one of the more difficult to Role-Play jobs listed. You can apply for anything you want and aren't limited to that list, though. It is there as a basic cover of the positions that some people may find confusing or aren't sure about.

And good news! This application is always open, so feel free to complete this at your leisure. Once you're ready, owl your completed application to either Lilliana Devane, Brynlee Silversmit, or Gregory James.

A P P L I C A T I O N

---------------

Name your top three:

How set are you on working in this specific field?

Pick one of your top three and give a sample of how you'd roleplay it. 250 words or more, please.

--------------

Remember that when you apply for a job you must take a few things into consideration. Your character's age and experience should determine how they landed it. If you're looking to run a division or claim a head position, you must discuss this with staff. Considering that those who are 'on top' in their line of work also happen to be the boss of other characters, these positions are considered special and not handed out unless you are an active member and willing to help others within that career.

PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

skinned by noä of cttw & affiliates coded by shimmer of Shine

Affiliates
Amazing Resources
Vote for cookies
Do not pity the dead, pity the living...
...and above all, those who live without love
TOP "
{%link}
{%description}
{%topics}topics
{%replies}replies
{%lp-title} by {%lp-author}
"