Join the party at Hogsmeade. Don't forget to read this first: Clicky!

Top Sites (Vote for Us!)
Unbound Topsites - A Video Game RP Listing

Add Reply
New Poll

Wanted
Mar 11 2017, 02:27 AM

Wanted Ads
On Elysium we encourage writing and plotting as much as possible. We love to watch as characters grow and their plots expand; crazy family drama included. That’s where want ads can come in handy. If you’re looking for someone to play a person in your family (or maybe even outside of it) this is the thread to post in. It’s fairly simple, really. All you have to do is reply below with the character’s name and other information that is set in stone, a note on whether other stuff can be discussed, perhaps a play by if you have one in mind already, and anything else pertaining to the character.

Once you’ve done so, people can review the ad and decide whether or not it’s something they’re interested in playing. For those who are interested in playing a character for someone there are a few things to keep in mind. This is absolutely not a way around our three month rule on multiple accounts. To be approved for the account you must be a member for at least three months. When you’re interested in a certain plot that someone has listed here, don’t reply to the thread but rather message them. Talk it out and should they accept you for the character, they may post here that the ad has been fulfilled and message admin to let us know a new character should be made for you.

Once we know for sure that a wanted character is being played then we will delete the ad and the taken post so that no one becomes confused.

You may of course use DoHTML in your posts but we ask that you don’t go too overboard and if your code is broken that will result in immediately removal from the thread where you will have to reapply. Please follow all ToS when putting out your ad.

--------------------
many years after the disasters that we've seen

If that's the best that I could be then I'd be another m e m o r y. Can I be the only hope for you? Because you're the only hope for me. And if we can't find where we belong, we'll have to make it on our own; face all the burn and take it on because the only hope for me is you a l o n e.

Headmistress ✘ 133 posts ✘ Admin ✘
Female ✘ 38 Years Old ✘ Hufflepuff ✘ Graduate ✘ Offline
Link | | Quote | |
Jun 25 2017, 08:04 PM

This is a rather important character to me since it ties in heavily with plot I'm working towards in the future. Serious inquiries only. Message me if you're interested, or if you have any ideas as I'm always open to that as well. What I have below doesn't have to be entirely set in stone and I'm willing to budge on a few things, though his personality and some things within his history play into my future plot for Gina.

spencer courtier

october 4, 1989
spence
twenty-eight
must be 18+ in rl
male
he/his
halfblood
french
company ceo
graduate (slytherin)
pb: matt bomer
open to other claims

history
Spencer was born to a French mistress of the La Roux family. While Augustin, his father, helped pay for his schooling and whatever needs, it wasn’t until much later in life that Spencer met the rest of his family and was brought under the man’s wing. Catching on quickly to the lifestyle of the wealthy, he put the past, riddled with just barely scraping by, behind him and moved on to big and better things. With a drive to prove himself worthy, the young man was able to push his way up the ranks within his father’s company surpassing even his half-sister and making it as CEO.

Courtier, his mother’s maiden name, was kept as a reminder of where he came from and a way for him to throw it in his father’s face; the biggest La Roux success so far came from a lowly muggle. Even as a child, he struggled and quite often found himself in trouble. He’d made it into the house of Slytherin after his mother moved them to London in hopes to get away from Augustine before he became of age. It was her fear that the man would take Spencer away that drove her to make such a big decision.

Now, as a leading man of the company, Spencer lazes around and enjoys the moments where he can do little to nothing. The only person he could ever care for is himself, and he makes sure that everyone knows that. Mistreating those under him is only part of a long list of his misdeeds. When he feels the need to ensure the spotlight is upon himself, he will occasionally slide in to steal ideas from others, especially his sister Aubergine, though it tends to unravel and quickly blow up in his face considering he’s still not entirely sure what he’s doing.

A well-rounded individual, Spencer likes to look at himself as if he’s god’s gift to mankind and when he’s not ‘all about himself’ the man is eagerly on the prowl for someone new to fill the void in his life. He’s never met a woman he’d settle down with and the type of women that he tends to prey on would agree they aren’t that type to begin with. His life is riddled with affairs and one night stands. Given that he’s rising up in the Magical Community and making a name for himself, this is the one thing that mars his perfect reputation though he doesn’t mind it either. Why not ruin the family name with mistresses galore? It’s exactly what his father did.

personality
  • trait one - Strong jealousy of certain members of the family, or anyone who might get in his way.

• trait two - Dominant in nature, not afraid to take risks to get what he wants.

• trait three - Narcissistic, drawn to doing what he wants rather than what may benefit the company.

• trait four - Highly intelligent but does not always think things through.

• trait five - Easily charming but has commitment issues. Considered widely in the wizarding community as a ‘player’ of sorts.

• trait six - Low work ethic despite the drive he once had to reach the top. Now slacks off whenever possible.

--------------------
user posted image

Cutpurse ✘ 26 posts ✘ Member ✘
Female ✘ 26 Years Old ✘ Beauxbatons Alumna ✘ Graduate ✘ Offline
Link | | Quote | |
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Skinned by Thisbe of the RPG-Directory

Push Sidebar by MERC of Merc does Cookies.
Tooltips by MALIHU.
Pop out PM by BLACK @ Code

Affiliates & Resources

RPG-D

Werld of Pwnage
Admin ★ | Mods ☆