ELYSIUM BORROWED

Monthly Favorite Desmond Nguyen. Whether he is educating the unwilling masses or babysitting his fellow teachers, our Transfigurations professor is living proof that adulting is hard.

Pop Event There is currently no event!
Our Site is 18+ only. Please register your username using a [First] [Last] format, such as Jane Smith.

News Update 06.20.18 Enjoy the new slot on mini-profiles stating your character's blood status. 'Edit Profile' to find it.

Hufflepuff | 40   Ravenclaw | 30  Slytherin | 50  Gryffindor | 43 

Add Reply
New Poll

A Friendly Face, Oliver Gray's Plot Page
Oliver Gray
 Posted: Apr 2 2017, 06:30 PM

Ollie

16 YEARS OLD Ravenclaw Sixth Year

(32 posts) - (Plot Page)

Ravenclaw | sixth year | Mister Congeniality
Oliver George Gray
Name | Relationship
Name | Relationship
Name | Relationship
Name | Relationship
Name | Relationship
Name | Relationship
Name | Relationship
Name | Relationship
Name | Relationship
Name | Relationship
Oliver Gray does not have a mean bone in his body. Despite a rough upbringing – one which consisted of a rundown flat, a runaway father and an alcoholic mother – there is hardly a more pleasant young man than Oliver. He has a kind, thin face almost always accompanied by a broad, genuine smile. The skinny muggleborn is quick to crack a joke and enjoys making new friends (and insists these new friends call him Ollie). Though his outward demeanor could hardly be more pleasant, Ollie's thoughts are often consumed by his mother's plight back in Islington. Though his family had never been wealthy, things were better before his father left – just before his sixth birthday. Since then, his mother has been a near-mute drunk, and Oliver has been left to pick up the pieces. Few people know this, however, as Ollie tends to hide his homelife behind his comedy and charm. When he first was told he was a wizard, Ollie thought it would be the end of his problems. Since starting at Hogwarts, Ollie has focused on his studies, excelling in classes such as charms and transfiguration. He struggles in potions and defense against the dark arts, preferring to study the theory of the two subjects, rather than put them into practice. He has no real ambition in life, hoping only to find a way to climb out of poverty.
Riddle @Shadowplay
PMEmail
^
Oliver Gray
 Posted: May 9 2017, 11:02 PM

Ollie

16 YEARS OLD Ravenclaw Sixth Year

(32 posts) - (Plot Page)

I'm looking for someone to be a bully, if anyone is interested!
PMEmail
^
Hunter Whitmore
 Posted: May 11 2017, 05:15 PM

Hunter

16 YEARS OLD Gryffindor Sixth Year

(102 posts) - (Plot Page)
Metamorphmagus Offline

Hmmm, I don't really see Hunter as the bullying type, but she can totally be a complete and utter pest/ little terror - just ask Toilet Boy Cade. Or she could be the friend with terrible ideas who drags Ollie into things. Let me know if you have any ideas you want to try out. ^.^

--------------------
user posted image

Siggy by Greg ~ thanks pa!
PM
^
Miles Newberry
 Posted: May 21 2017, 04:56 PM

Miles

18 YEARS OLD Ravenclaw Seventh Year

(40 posts) - (Plot Page)
Head Boy Offline

I might be able to work something out with you if you're looking for somebody to be absolutely horrible to your character. With Miles and Oliver being in the same house and year, it stands to reason that they would have plenty of opportunities to clash.

In short, Miles has quite the ego and generally comes across as a huge know-it-all. He also has one hell of a mean streak - which he's willing to take out on people, and if he sees somebody as a weak target he's likely to single them out to take the brunt of it. I should have a plotter up in the next few days, although I think that describes his personality well enough to get started with some plotting if you're interested.

--------------------
user posted image

OH EM GEE! Lillz made me a new sig as a present for the promotion. Yassss <3
PM
^
Sarah Lovely
 Posted: Sep 26 2017, 03:15 AM

Sari

14 YEARS OLD Gryffindor Fifth Year

(20 posts) - (Plot Page)

Hmmm, I think Sarah and Oliver would have an interesting interaction. She's not a bully though....

--------------------
user posted image
PMWebsite
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

skinned by noä of cttw & affiliates coded by shimmer of Shine

Affiliates
Amazing Resources
Do not pity the dead, pity the living...