ELYSIUM BORROWED

Monthly Favorite Desmond Nguyen. Whether he is educating the unwilling masses or babysitting his fellow teachers, our Transfigurations professor is living proof that adulting is hard.

Pop Event There is currently no event!
Our Site is 18+ only. Please register your username using a [First] [Last] format, such as Jane Smith.

News Update 06.20.18 Enjoy the new slot on mini-profiles stating your character's blood status. 'Edit Profile' to find it.

Hufflepuff | 40   Ravenclaw | 30  Slytherin | 50  Gryffindor | 43 

Add Reply
New Poll

With Stars In Her Eyes
Amara Vaughn
 Posted: Apr 5 2017, 12:34 AM

Mara

20 YEARS OLD Hufflepuff Graduate

(55 posts) - (Plot Page)
VampireCaretaker Offline

Amara Vaughn
Independent, Stubborn, Compulsive, Adventurous
Growing up as the youngest of the Vaughn siblings to a pair of conservative and over protective parents presented a variety of different problems for Amara over the years. As a kid she found it difficult to make friends due to her parents restricting her so much though she did have a couple of good friends that she was close with, at least until one day when she suddenly got an unexpected acceptance letter to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Growing up believing that magic wasn’t real, it came was a surprise for to find out that she was a witch as her and her family were muggles.

It wasn’t easy for Amara to convince her parents to allow her to attend Hogwarts since they weren’t fond of the idea of her being so far away where they wouldn’t easily be able to get to her if needed.Though they were sceptical and hesitant at first, eventually they gave in and allowed her to attend. Entering Hogwarts was both exciting and scary for Amara. While she was finally given some freedom and was excited to find out that she was a witch, it also meant that that was the odd one out in her family and didn’t get to spend nearly as much time with her sister as she used to which inevitably caused them to grow distant over the years.

In school, Amara quickly jumped into things and had wasted no time in becoming known as quite the social butterfly. Back at home she was quiet and kept mostly to herself since she felt out of place, but at school she was able to be who she wanted to be and enjoyed the attention people gave her. It was because of this that after graduation the witch began to try to break into the modeling world against her parent’s wishes. Being that they are quite conservative, After many arguments over her choice of career, eventually she was kicked out where she moved in with her older sister and her roommate until she was able to get up on her two feet.

Still being only a minor name in the modeling industry, Amara worked her ass off until eventually she was able to afford her own small apartment and finally be independent, but it only lasted for a few months until on her twentieth birthday she was attacked and turned into a vampire for reasons unknown to her. Amara currently resides at Hogwarts as Lars’ assistant as he helps her ease into life as a vampire and how to help keep her thirst for blood under control

Amara has almost always been a social butterfly so she's great at making people feel like she's their friend though in reality she's actually very careful about who she opens up to and picky about who she calls an actual friend due to how superficial the modeling world can be and how people were more likely to want to be associated with her to help themselves.

F r i e n d s

Lars Beckham - Was there to help her when she awoke as a vampire and tried to attack people
Lilliana Devane - Let's her stay at Hogwarts as Lars' assistant while she's coping and learning to control her blood thirst.
Benjamin Rayner - Good friend
Quincy Venturas - Friend
Kate Bromley - Acquaintance
Jesse Crowell - Friend from her school days
As nice as she can be, Amara can be just as nasty when provoked and when she was younger, she was even known to be pretty judgmental so that leaves plenty of room for her to earn a few enemies here and there.

E n e m i e s

Janessa Rivera - Discriminates against her for being a vampire
Love is something that is still fairly foreign to Amara. While she dated a few people in her school years and a couple of people throughout her short-lived career as a model, none of her relationships have ever lasted long enough for her to feel like she was in love with them. Now that she's a vampire, well, that only complicates her love life.

R o m a n c e

Lars Beckham - Current love interest
Zane Thurman - Ex

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Janessa Rivera
 Posted: Apr 11 2017, 12:50 AM

Nessa

30 YEARS OLD Slytherin Graduate

(10 posts) - (Plot Page)

When it comes down to it, Janessa is pretty judgemental and tends to find little things about people to give her a reason not to like them. With that being said, she'd probably hold the fact that Amara is a vampire against her and not really have anything nice to say. Enemies or just generally catty towards each other?
PM
^
Amara Vaughn
 Posted: Apr 12 2017, 03:17 PM

Mara

(55 posts) - (Plot Page)
VampireCaretaker Offline

yes please! There doesn't seem to be too many characters that discriminate agasint people like vampires or werewolves so i'm totally down for them to be really hostile towards each other

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Amara Vaughn
 Posted: Apr 19 2017, 12:58 PM

Mara

(55 posts) - (Plot Page)
VampireCaretaker Offline

updated to add in some of the plots I have going on right now. I'm still looking for people for all spots though for romance it won't be able to be a long term thing since I already have plans for her romance unless you just wanting your character to crush on her http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/smile.gif

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Zane Thurman
 Posted: Apr 19 2017, 04:13 PM

Zane

21 YEARS OLD Ravenclaw Graduate

(1 posts) - (Plot Page)
Ameteur Photographer Offline

I'm backkkk ;)
PM
^
Amara Vaughn
 Posted: Aug 30 2017, 11:20 PM

Mara

(55 posts) - (Plot Page)
VampireCaretaker Offline

Updated this to reflect current plots. I'm still open for more plots, particularly non-friendly ones though friends are always welcome :)

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Hunter Whitmore
 Posted: Sep 5 2017, 01:15 PM

Hunter

16 YEARS OLD Gryffindor Sixth Year

(102 posts) - (Plot Page)
Metamorphmagus Offline

I totally volunteer at tribute to be a non-friend.

So far, Hunter has been a witless-but-harmless trouble maker (except for the time she tried to pierce Ty's shins with her heels), but she doesn't like 'creatures', and Vampires in particular. What would you say to my tiny terror being a complete and utter shit to Amara? <3

--------------------
user posted image

Siggy by Greg ~ thanks pa!
PM
^
Amara Vaughn
 Posted: Sep 5 2017, 05:31 PM

Mara

(55 posts) - (Plot Page)
VampireCaretaker Offline

Bring it on :p

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

skinned by noä of cttw & affiliates coded by shimmer of Shine

Affiliates
Amazing Resources
Do not pity the dead, pity the living...