ELYSIUM BORROWED

Monthly Favorite Desmond Nguyen. Whether he is educating the unwilling masses or babysitting his fellow teachers, our Transfigurations professor is living proof that adulting is hard.

Pop Event There is currently no event!
Our Site is 18+ only. Please register your username using a [First] [Last] format, such as Jane Smith.

News Update 06.20.18 Enjoy the new slot on mini-profiles stating your character's blood status. 'Edit Profile' to find it.

Hufflepuff | 40   Ravenclaw | 30  Slytherin | 50  Gryffindor | 43 

Add Reply
New Poll

Hostility Reigns, catherine's plotter
Catherine Murphy
 Posted: Jul 12 2017, 04:41 AM

Cat

15 YEARS OLD Slytherin Fifth Year

(17 posts) - (Plot Page)

catherine
there is no following her in this fierce vein
Slytherin
Fifteen
Muggle-born
+ Hardworking
+ Determined
- Hostile
- Vengeful
meet cat Catherine Murphy comes from a large, muggle family. Since she was old enough to read, her mother has been grooming her for a career as a doctor - the career Abigail Murphy was pursuing until she had children. With six siblings, Catherine has always yearned to stand out. She worked hard for her mother's praise, but it never seemed to be enough. When her Hogwarts letter arrived, Catherine was sure that it was the answer to her mother's relentless criticism, and the mockery of her brothers and sisters. Instead, it just created more problems. At fifteen, Catherine is struggling to keep up with the pressure she puts on herself to achieve academically. She's also beginning to worry about how she'll get into medicine at a muggle university, since Transfiguration is unlikely to be a prerequisite.

friends Catherine doesn't have many friends, or maybe even any, but if she did, they would call her Cat. They'd have to be willing to put up with her hostile, often rude, exterior and be prepared for her many mood swings. However, if they did, they'd find out she's fiercely loyal, and incredibly knowledgeable. If you think your char could handle her, let me know!

enemies Over the years, Catherine's refusal to care about what anyone else thinks has not earned her many friends. Her desire to get her own way, and her argumentative nature, has certainly earned her enemies. If you want to be added to her blacklist, or need a victim/scapegoat for any kind of plot, hit me up.

lovers Cat doesn't really have time for love, or at least, that's what she tells herself. I'd be happy to plot some experimentation, though, or anything else that doesn't involve a serious relationship.

--------------------
user posted image
Credit to jurate @ cttw!
PM
^
Aubergine La Roux
 Posted: Jul 13 2017, 12:28 PM

Gigi

26 YEARS OLD Beauxbatons Pureblood Graduate

(38 posts) - (Plot Page)
Cutpurse Offline

So I was going to say 'Hey! Let's start that all girl metal band' but then I realized you're probably too young to pass for legal so I can't sneak you into bars for us to play shows... well, I do have tricks up my sleeve so maybe that's not entirely true >.>

Anyways, if you ever need an older bad influence for Cat then count me in.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Tiberius Malachi Winterley
 Posted: Jul 15 2017, 06:44 PM

Ty

16 YEARS OLD Slytherin Fifth Year

(51 posts) - (Plot Page)
Prefect Offline

If you ever want to add a somewhat creepy kid used to living in luxury until his (recently) broke-ass father lost the family fortune, and who just happens to be a compulsive liar, to your repertoire, drop me a PM. Ty would tell her the sky is green, that up is down, and say or do just about anything to make life easier for himself.

So if you want to write with the weirdo who disappears in a crowded room and spends most of his free time spinning tall tales and people-watching, let me know.
PM
^
Catherine Murphy
 Posted: Jul 16 2017, 04:25 AM

Cat

15 YEARS OLD Slytherin Fifth Year

(17 posts) - (Plot Page)

QUOTE (Aubergine La Roux @ Jul 14 2017, 02:28 AM)
So I was going to say 'Hey! Let's start that all girl metal band' but then I realized you're probably too young to pass for legal so I can't sneak you into bars for us to play shows... well, I do have tricks up my sleeve so maybe that's not entirely true >.>

Anyways, if you ever need an older bad influence for Cat then count me in.

Um yes, of course I am in! Currently Cat is in a bit of a goody-two-shoes/school is super important phase but she is definitely going to grow out of that, and I would love for Aubergine to help!!

If you ever want to add a somewhat creepy kid used to living in luxury until his (recently) broke-ass father lost the family fortune, and who just happens to be a compulsive liar, to your repertoire, drop me a PM. Ty would tell her the sky is green, that up is down, and say or do just about anything to make life easier for himself.

So if you want to write with the weirdo who disappears in a crowded room and spends most of his free time spinning tall tales and people-watching, let me know.

I am also definitely up for adding Tiberius to the repertoire! As fellow Slytherins with family issues I feel like they have a few things in common/could equally hate each other's guts.

--------------------
user posted image
Credit to jurate @ cttw!
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

skinned by noä of cttw & affiliates coded by shimmer of Shine

Affiliates
Amazing Resources
Do not pity the dead, pity the living...