ELYSIUM BORROWED

Monthly Favorite Desmond Nguyen. Whether he is educating the unwilling masses or babysitting his fellow teachers, our Transfigurations professor is living proof that adulting is hard.

Pop Event There is currently no event!
Our Site is 18+ only. Please register your username using a [First] [Last] format, such as Jane Smith.

News Update 06.20.18 Enjoy the new slot on mini-profiles stating your character's blood status. 'Edit Profile' to find it.

Hufflepuff | 40   Ravenclaw | 30  Slytherin | 50  Gryffindor | 43 

Add Reply
New Poll

Brand New Moves, Em's plotter
Emilie Heron
 Posted: Sep 5 2017, 02:28 PM

Em

17 YEARS OLD Ravenclaw Seventh Year

(32 posts) - (Plot Page)
Prefect Offline

user posted image

Emilie Heron
NICKNAMES: Em, Emmy, Chicken (because of her surname, but only if you want to get on her bad side)
BLOOD: Half blood
LIVES: South London, England
HAIR: Black/ multicoloured
EYES: Green
HEIGHT: 5’ 00”
COMPLEXION: Pale
SCHOOLING: 6th year
WAND: 9”, Phoenix Feather, Ebony
FAMILY: Single dad (Louis Heron)
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: single
FRIENDS: Hunter Whitmore
ENEMIES: Miles Newberry
LIKES: Music, art, playing drums, singing in the shower, travelling, charms class, transfigurations
DISLIKES: Meat (is a vegetarian), being told what to do, being called on in class
FEARS: Spiders, big flocks of birds

PERSONALITY:
Emilie is outgoing and can sometimes be viewed as obnoxious because she tends to sat what she is thinking and doesn’t always think about how it might affect other people, although this is something she is trying to work on. She likes to be in the middle of the action and is definitely a party girl who won’t pass up the chance to listen to live music in the worst bars that she can manage to sneak into.

HISTORY:
Emilie is an only child raised by her dad who went wherever there was work, so they ended up moving around the country a lot, and that means Emilie finds it easy to just walk right up to people and talk to them because she had to get used to making introductions a lot as a small child. It all changed when she got the Hogwarts letter and although her dad still moves around because of his work she has a permanent place to live in during term times. She doesn’t mind moving around though because it means she gets to travel a lot and meet new people, and she has a sense of wanderlust when she’s stuck in one place for too long. Emilie plans to travel the world once she graduates school and will take any excuse to visit other countries whenever she can.

(I play Marisol Blackwater so if you are interested in plotting with either character you can contact me PMing me on either account.
PM
^
Jack Fleet
 Posted: Sep 5 2017, 03:18 PM

Mr. Smiley

16 YEARS OLD Hufflepuff Sixth Year

(35 posts) - (Plot Page)

Jack is also an only-child and raised by his father too after his mother died in child-birth having him. He grew up on his father's farm in the muggle world until the point he was admitted to Hogwarts. He didn't officially start until his third year because of the family business, but works hard to catch up on the wizarding world. He is a half- blood (father is a half-blood and mother is a muggle) and loves books. Jack is pretty reserved and his nose is always in the books.

Perhaps, they could bond because of their fathers and he could learn from Emelie to live a little.

--------------------
Made by me.

"Without the companionship of animals. Where would we all be?"
PM
^
Emilie Heron
 Posted: Sep 6 2017, 01:28 PM

Em

(32 posts) - (Plot Page)
Prefect Offline

That sounds wonderful Jack! I'll try to think up a few ideas and send you a PM.
PM
^
Jack Fleet
 Posted: Sep 8 2017, 07:25 AM

Mr. Smiley

16 YEARS OLD Hufflepuff Sixth Year

(35 posts) - (Plot Page)

Thank you. Can't wait to start plotting!

--------------------
Made by me.

"Without the companionship of animals. Where would we all be?"
PM
^
Rosalind Scott
 Posted: Nov 27 2017, 11:13 AM

Rosie

17 YEARS OLD Ravenclaw Pureblood Seventh Year

(20 posts) - (Plot Page)
Seer Offline

You're a Ravenclaw, I'm a Ravenclaw. Let's make this happen... http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Emilie Heron
 Posted: Nov 28 2017, 11:51 AM

Em

(32 posts) - (Plot Page)
Prefect Offline

I’ll think up a few ideas and send you a PM in the next couple of days! I’m busy at the moment so replies and messages won’t be quick, I hope that’s ok.
PM
^
Rosalind Scott
 Posted: Nov 28 2017, 03:40 PM

Rosie

17 YEARS OLD Ravenclaw Pureblood Seventh Year

(20 posts) - (Plot Page)
Seer Offline

That's perfectly fine, I may be a bit slow on replies and such myself but I'm totally open to plotting. I don't have a whole lot going on for Rose and I'm not entirely sure where I'm headed so if you have any ideas for them I'm down ^.^

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

skinned by noä of cttw & affiliates coded by shimmer of Shine

Affiliates
Amazing Resources
Do not pity the dead, pity the living...