ELYSIUM BORROWED

Monthly Favorite Desmond Nguyen. Whether he is educating the unwilling masses or babysitting his fellow teachers, our Transfigurations professor is living proof that adulting is hard.

Pop Event There is currently no event!
Our Site is 18+ only. Please register your username using a [First] [Last] format, such as Jane Smith.

News Update 06.20.18 Enjoy the new slot on mini-profiles stating your character's blood status. 'Edit Profile' to find it.

Hufflepuff | 40   Ravenclaw | 30  Slytherin | 50  Gryffindor | 43 

Add Reply
New Poll

Love You Just A Little Too Much, cami's plotter :3
Camilla Holbrook
 Posted: Nov 23 2017, 12:52 PM

Cami

17 YEARS OLD Gryffindor Seventh Year

(2 posts) - (Plot Page)

camilla holbrook
S
he is the oldest of five. With a deadbeat alcoholic of a father and bipolar mother, her job was to protect her siblings. She did a damn good job, too, until her fifteenth birthday, when her little brother Ethan got old enough to look after the kids. Then, she chose the easy way out, ticket to paradise at her dream school while the future of her siblings were left in limbo– she wakes up every morning with the taste of guilt in her mouth. At seventeen, Camilla Holbrook feels responsible.

She repents by trying to keep herself straight at school. She gets good grades, stays out of trouble, and mostly keeps to herself. Because Camilla knows that if she doesn’t, she’ll relapse– in the way of a true adrenaline junkie. She’s addicted to chaos and the thrill of the rush, something she’s learning to hide and eventually snuff out, for her sake and her family’s. But when her grip on her self-control does falter, Cami makes all the wrong moves. And she’ll tell you that she’s looking for someone who’s in it for the long run, and she is, but somehow she will always get herself wound up with the boy who’s a bad idea.

Despite all of this, Camilla puts the ones she loves before herself every time. She is witty and smart, never afraid of a challenge. While she’s not easy to warm up to at first, once you’ve earned Camilla’s trust, you’re looking at a girl who will be at your side, through thick and thin. It is her nature to nurture, and she will never hesitate to protect her friends and family– no matter the cost.

chaotic — independent — emotional — selfless

PM
^
Hunter Whitmore
 Posted: Nov 26 2017, 08:36 PM

Hunter

16 YEARS OLD Gryffindor Sixth Year

(102 posts) - (Plot Page)
Metamorphmagus Offline

So... Camilla is a thrill seeker, eh? Let me know if you’d like to be a bad influence on a younger Gryffindor. Hunter actively tries to be naughtier than her older brother and will try anything, particularly if she knows it’s a terrible idea. She is definitely very immature for her age. She can be annoying as hell. However, she will take the fall for anybody she considers a friend, so Hunter can be a valuable, if somewhat grating, individual to have around.

--------------------
user posted image

Siggy by Greg ~ thanks pa!
PM
^
Lukas McKinley
 Posted: Nov 26 2017, 08:37 PM

Luke

16 YEARS OLD Hufflepuff Pureblood Sixth Year

(15 posts) - (Plot Page)

Well, I haven't really RPd much lately but I feel like getting back into the swing of things. Lukas would probably be a bad influence. He's pretty spontaneous and goes with the flow. http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/tongue.gif

--------------------
† Lillz made this for me because I annoy Greg †
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Emilie Heron
 Posted: Nov 28 2017, 11:57 AM

Em

17 YEARS OLD Ravenclaw Seventh Year

(32 posts) - (Plot Page)
Prefect Offline

I’m busy right now so replies and messages will take a few days but if you don’t mind that I have both Emilie and Marisol if you are interested in writing with either of them. Marisol is a sporty beach girl who loves surf, water and her family, she has just pushed her friends away too except for one so she’s in a vulnerable place right now. Emilie is more spirited and outgoing, she loves partying and music and doesn’t hold a grudge when people do her wrong apart from the one enemy she has at the moment.
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

skinned by noä of cttw & affiliates coded by shimmer of Shine

Affiliates
Amazing Resources
Do not pity the dead, pity the living...