ELYSIUM BORROWED

Monthly Favorite Desmond Nguyen. Whether he is educating the unwilling masses or babysitting his fellow teachers, our Transfigurations professor is living proof that adulting is hard.

Pop Event There is currently no event!
Our Site is 18+ only. Please register your username using a [First] [Last] format, such as Jane Smith.

News Update 06.20.18 Enjoy the new slot on mini-profiles stating your character's blood status. 'Edit Profile' to find it.

Hufflepuff | 95   Ravenclaw | 35  Slytherin | 50  Gryffindor | 48 

Add Reply
New Poll

Spencer Courtier
Aubergine La Roux
 Posted: Jun 25 2017, 09:04 PM

Gigi

26 YEARS OLD Beauxbatons Pureblood Graduate

(38 posts) - (Plot Page)
Cutpurse Offline

This is a rather important character to me since it ties in heavily with plot I'm working towards in the future. Serious inquiries only. Message me if you're interested, or if you have any ideas as I'm always open to that as well. What I have below doesn't have to be entirely set in stone and I'm willing to budge on a few things, though his personality and some things within his history play into my future plot for Gina.

spencer courtier

october 4, 1989
spence
twenty-eight
must be 18+ in rl
male
he/his
halfblood
french
company ceo
graduate (slytherin)
pb: matt bomer
open to other claims

history
Spencer was born to a French mistress of the La Roux family. While Augustin, his father, helped pay for his schooling and whatever needs, it wasn’t until much later in life that Spencer met the rest of his family and was brought under the man’s wing. Catching on quickly to the lifestyle of the wealthy, he put the past, riddled with just barely scraping by, behind him and moved on to big and better things. With a drive to prove himself worthy, the young man was able to push his way up the ranks within his father’s company surpassing even his half-sister and making it as CEO.

Courtier, his mother’s maiden name, was kept as a reminder of where he came from and a way for him to throw it in his father’s face; the biggest La Roux success so far came from a lowly muggle. Even as a child, he struggled and quite often found himself in trouble. He’d made it into the house of Slytherin after his mother moved them to London in hopes to get away from Augustin before he became of age. It was her fear that the man would take Spencer away that drove her to make such a big decision.

Now, as a leading man of the company, Spencer lazes around and enjoys the moments where he can do little to nothing. The only person he could ever care for is himself, and he makes sure that everyone knows that. Mistreating those under him is only part of a long list of his misdeeds. When he feels the need to ensure the spotlight is upon himself, he will occasionally slide in to steal ideas from others, especially his sister Aubergine, though it tends to unravel and quickly blow up in his face considering he’s still not entirely sure what he’s doing.

A well-rounded individual, Spencer likes to look at himself as if he’s god’s gift to mankind and when he’s not ‘all about himself’ the man is eagerly on the prowl for someone new to fill the void in his life. He’s never met a woman he’d settle down with and the type of women that he tends to prey on would agree they aren’t that type to begin with. His life is riddled with affairs and one night stands. Given that he’s rising up in the Magical Community and making a name for himself, this is the one thing that marrs his perfect reputation though he doesn’t mind it either. Why not ruin the family name with mistresses galore? It’s exactly what his father did.

personality
  • trait one - Strong jealousy of certain members of the family, or anyone who might get in his way.

• trait two - Dominant in nature, not afraid to take risks to get what he wants.

• trait three - Narcissistic, drawn to doing what he wants rather than what may benefit the company.

• trait four - Highly intelligent but does not always think things through.

• trait five - Easily charming but has commitment issues. Considered widely in the wizarding community as a ‘player’ of sorts.

• trait six - Low work ethic despite the drive he once had to reach the top. Now slacks off whenever possible.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Aubergine La Roux
 Posted: Nov 25 2017, 10:07 PM

Gigi

26 YEARS OLD Beauxbatons Pureblood Graduate

(38 posts) - (Plot Page)
Cutpurse Offline

bumping; i'm still looking for someone to play him. If anyone is willing, just shoot me an owl http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/smile.gif

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

skinned by noä of cttw & affiliates coded by shimmer of Shine

Affiliates
Amazing Resources
Do not pity the dead, pity the living...